This site is owned and operated by The Kleinmann Genealogy. The term "you" will refer to any person viewing the website content using the URL http://www.kleinmanngenealogy.com, as well as subpages and linked pages, including this Wiki. The Kleinmann Genealogy website contains copyrighted material and other proprietary information including, but not limited to, text, photos, and graphics. The entire contents of this site, including the title logo, are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws and all rights are reserved.
Data Access and Citations
All of the pages located within the domain http://www.kleinmanngenealogy.com, are accessible to the public for free without charges or fees of any kind. Access to data on living persons is restricted only to family members with a proper user account. Access to document images of non-living persons is restricted to researchers with a proper user account.
The information on this site is intended to be freely used by researchers for personal, non-commercial use that is not meant to generate income or money.
For those who wish to use this information for personal, non-commercial purposes, I ask only that you give credit by citing the page url address (http://...) that contains the information you are using, and/or the name and address of the main page of the website, for example:
"The Kleinmann Genealogy," http://www.kleinmanngenealogy.com
or of the main section you are referring to, for example:
"The United German and French Cemetery plot and burial listing" on The Kleinmann Genealogy web site at http://www.kleinmanngenealogy.com for information pertaining to specific burials at the United German and French Cemetery, Cheektowaga, Erie County, New York.
Note: It is expressly forbidden for anyone to charge for access to these pages, or to provide the information contained on them to anyone for any kind of fee or charge, or to use them in a commercial manner.
If you have been charged a fee to access these pages, or know of a site that is doing so, or that is reproducing information from this site for a fee, please click hereto contact me.
The domain http://www.kleinmanngenealogy.com is owned by John Kleinmann.
- The Kleinmann Genealogy website is for the personal use of the family members listed herein. Use by others is limited to the purpose of genealogical research. The content of this site can not be used for any sort of unsolicited mail or commercial purposes.
- Family members must not share their user name and password with anyone except their current spouse and minor children. They also agree not to share personal data of family members accessible through use of that password without the express permission of the individuals concerned.
- Individual images may be copied by family members for their personal use. General distribution (including use on other websites) is prohibited by copyright law unless permission is obtained from the owner of the photo, living individuals in the photo (if identifiable), and the site owner.
- Biographies and documents may be copied by family members for their personal use. General distribution (including use on other websites) is prohibited by copyright law unless permission is obtained from the site owner.
- In the event of permitted copying or distribution of copyrighted material, no changes in, or deletion of, author attribution or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- You agree to give appropriate credit for any material from this website that you use in a written document, genealogical database, or website of your own. You agree to include a link to our site on any genealogical web page of yours that makes use of the content on this site.
- You agree that your access to this website may be interrupted or suspended at any time, for any reason, for no reason, or as a result of system failure, maintenance, repairs, or other circumstances.
- You agree not to attempt to access the resources, including, but not limited to, the computer systems that support The Kleinmann Genealogy.
- You agree not to post on, transmit to, or retrieve from this website any material that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, discriminatory, inflammatory, criminal, in breach of confidence or privacy, or in violation of a third party's rights.
- You agree not to transmit, retrieve, or post information that is technically harmful including, but not limited to, computer viruses, logic bombs, trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data, malicious software or any other data that might constitute a risk to this site, it's users, or The Kleinmann Genealogy database.
Although the owners make every effort to ensure the accuracy, integrity, and availability of the data contained herein, the database and site are made available "as is". Since some of the information was provided by others without documented sources, there is the possibility of errors. The Kleinmann Genealogy cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any content or material found on our site or linked to our site. Furthermore, you agree not to hold The Kleinmann Genealogy responsible for any issues that may arise from the inaccuracy of the content on this site.
This database contains information that has been proved as well as information that is speculative and in the process of being proved or disproved. Do not take everything you find here (or in any other online database) as gospel truth.
We make no representation of warranty, either express of implied, with respect to the database and site, their availability, their function, or their fitness for a specific purpose. Therefore, the owners shall not be held liable to any person or entity for any loss or damage caused, or alleged to have been caused, by the use, or inability to use, this site and the information contained therein.